Talent International are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Business Partner to work for one of our clients in the tertiary education sector based in Sydney. This position is a full time 9 month contract position with the possibility of an extension. This position will be paying a daily rate between $600 – 650 plus superannuation.
About the Role:
Working under the broad direction of the Associate Director HR or Senior HR Partner, and with a considerable degree of autonomy, the HR Partner plays a key role in delivering people management solutions and advice to specified client portfolio(s) to support the achievement of its core objectives and to enhance the organisational capability of the portfolio.
The role partners with clients (leaders and managers at various levels incl Senior Executives) to develop and maintain a deep understanding of their organisation, its people needs and requirements. Using relevant HR tools, frameworks and methodologies, the Partner deploys the Human Resource Management Plan facilitating the identification of priorities, defining key projects and deliverables, and managing quality, key risks and dependencies throughout implementation. Using relevant internal and external data, the HR Partner
provides strategic and operational support to clients, developing holistic, integrated people management solutions/recommendations to achieve sound business outcomes.
- Implements strategies and develops plans for the delivery of HR services to the client portfolio in order to support the achievement of the client’s core business objectives and priorities.
- Delivers HR solutions and advice to the client portfolio, in line with their key operating requirements, in a simple, collaborative and enabling way.
- Develops communications and key stakeholder relationships within the client portfolio to ensure service delivery excellence and the maintenance of truly valued partnerships.
- Implements people strategies that support the execution of the organisations strategic plan in alignment with the University’s culture and values.
- Maintains governance, control and key compliance requirements
- Manages risk and workplace health and safety for the work area.
- Bachelors Degree or Tertiary Qualifications in Human Resources
- Experience in a HR Consultation role in a large, complex and diverse organisation.
- Experience working in an EBA environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement and analytical skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience working with higher education and / or public sector organisations
- HR Technical skills – able to utilise standard HR tools and facilitation methods to develop people plans in
- collaboration with clients.
- Knowledge of HR principles and practices – from recruitment, on-boarding, performance management,
- remuneration & benefits, learning and development, industrial relations and diversity and experience in a few key fields.
- Understanding of employment frameworks e.g. industry legislation, awards, enterprise agreements and HR
- practices with commercial/business acumen.
If you can demonstrate all the above and would be available immediately to interview and to commence then please apply now. For further information you may contact Jessica Abboud on 02 8240 9516 for a confidential discussion.