Hardware Engineer – Multiple Positions – Mid to Lead Level
Full Time Permanent Role – Adelaide Based
Due to Nature of Project – Need Defence Cleared Candidates (Minimum NV1)
Only Australian Citizens with minimun NV1 Defence Security Clearance will be considered.
One of our defence clients is looking for Hardware Engineers – Mid level to Lead level , based in Adelaide.
- Support the High Frequency Radar V&V programs, ensuring the contractual obligations and HF Radar Systems designs are adequately verified to meet functional and performance requirements.
- Ensure assigned system designs satisfy performance requirements.
- Identify technical stakeholders and liaise with them to determine needs, motivations and objectives, and use such insights to collaboratively agree mutually acceptable technical outcomes.
- Experience with hardware intensive systems is nice to have.
- Provide technical performance and technical risk identification and mitigation by providing advice that informs design reviews and technical program planning for HF Radar Systems.
- Contribute to an integrated schedule of Export Program Engineering activities
If you want to know more, Click “APPLY” Or you can reach out to Shilpa Sharma at firstname.lastname@example.org