- Grands Administrator role within a federal government agency
- Initial 12-months contract
- AGSVA Baseline security clearance is required
Our client is seeking a Grands Administrator to join the team to administer the public research programs and projects.
About the role
Our client a federal government agency that provide the Australian Government with a strategic advantage through their forward-leaning analysis and by enhancing how the National Intelligence Community works together to address the challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Administration of public research programs and projects; grants and procurements.
- Supporting networks and collegiate works with National Intelligence Community colleagues, Australian Universities and the Australian Research Council.
- Undertake program analysis including the preparation of draft reports on program activities, outcomes and project milestones.
- Managing contract and service agreements and ensuring compliance.
- Assist in the dissemination of research outcomes to the National Intelligence Community e.g. assist with event management
- Work constructively within a small team, exemplify resilience, use sound judgement and adapt in a shifting and ambiguous environment.
- To be eligible for employment in this role, you must be an Australian citizen, have and hold an Australian Government security clearance at the Baseline level for the duration of the Contract term.
How to Apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Connie at Talent International by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button. Alternatively, you can contact Connie on 02 6129 6318 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.