- Initial contract until end of June 2024 + Potential to extend
- Melbourne CBD + Working from home – Government Agency
- Microsoft 365 Project
The Microsoft Functional Analyst will be responsible for bridging the gap between the experience designers’ output and the architect’s technical and business designs to support the delivery of Microsoft solutions.
- Carry-out an analysis of available documentation translating process into business functions and aligning these to the Microsoft platform.
- Review business requirements, identify areas for delivering greater benefits or realisation of synergies based on Microsoft platform capabilities.
- Develop Microsoft based models that allow for faster, more efficient product development with an emphasis on configuration and re-use.
- Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact by developing, maintaining and working to stakeholder engagement strategies and plans.
- Identifies, evaluates, and recommends options which leverage Microsoft capabilities.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Functional Analyst.
- Minimum 3 years experience with Microsoft platforms.
- Great communication and collaboration experience across a multi-disciplinary team.
- Government experience is preferred.
Please apply today to secure an interview or email Sarah Jordan at email@example.com