Talent International is searching for experienced Full Stack Engineer with Golang & Python experience join our client, a large federal government department. This is an initial 12-month contract position with hybrid working arrangements.
- Golang & Python Experience
- Long-term contract position
- Flexible work location | Exciting high-pace environment
About the Role:
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be involved in the entire software development lifecycle – from working closely with the frontend developers to building and deploying backend solutions and the surrounding components. You take ownership of the creation and maintenance of build/deployment pipelines. You should enjoy building and being part of an end-to-end solution and have a strong working knowledge of the relationship between software, integration, and the infrastructure on which it runs (specifically AWS/Azure infrastructure including Amazon EKS). You will be expected to build good relationships with other technical teams and embrace different technologies as they are presented.
You will provide expert advice on backend solutions during the design and scoping phase of projects to ensure the solutions developed are fit for purpose.
As this is a high impact role, you will be expected to contribute to the development of enterprise solutions which the agency is developing to meet the needs of the Australian public.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience using either Go (Golang) or Python (preferably both) to build applications intended to run within containerized environments.
- Demonstrated experience utilising DevOps tools such as Terraform, Vault, Artifactory, and GitLab.
- Experience developing software solutions which leverage cloud technologies (Kubernetes, Helm, serverless (AWS Lambda), IAM, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining large-scale systems designed to perform under heavy user loads
- Proficient in trunk-based development practices, working collaboratively on projects with new or established CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent communication skills, especially whilst working in a geographically distributed team
Skills and Experience (desirable):
- Experience with frontend development, experience using ReactJS and Typescript
- A computer science, information management systems, or other IT-related tertiary qualification.
- Experience deploying resources to cloud environments with Terraform.
- Experience delivering, maintaining, updating and changing enterprise systems that have a high organisational change impact.
How to Apply:
To find out more, please “Apply for this job” or contact Jackson Bruce on (07) 3031 3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com