Working for this local government body as an Application Developer, you will be a part of their Digital Customer Experience team. You will leverage skills as a full-stack developer on both front end and back-end projects, ranging from modern, scalable back end systems through to web app UIs and coding.
In addition, you will analyse the current operating environment to ensure solutions and applications being developed from concept and design through to production are customer focussed, and take into account future functionality and enhancements
- Coordinate the design and build of end-to-end solutions, applications and additional functionality and components for existing On Prem or SaaS products
- Deliver work across all technology deliverables including both project, product, maintenance and break-fix specific
- Undertake a range of day-to-day tasks including the provision of technical support on On-Prem and SaaS products and bespoke applications, maintain the quality, organisation, review, and automation of code, and coordinating a backlog of features and bugs
- Maintain quality internal and external documentation required across major projects and SaaS components, including integration guides which supports application development tasks
- Deliver consistently high-quality solutions and work whilst ensuring best practice development, performance, quality and responsiveness of all BAU digital work, SaaS and bespoke applications
Skills and experience
- SharePoint (2013, 2016, SharePoint Online) development and administration
- Experience with the deployment, configuring and leveraging of Cloud Platforms such as AWS and/or Azure
- Demonstrated strong organisational skills, with the ability to respond to changing priorities and manage competing deadlines, as well as high level of attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capability
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills including the capacity to liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders
Apply now to secure an interview or contact Josh D’Monte on 9236 7723 for a confidential discussion.