Talent International is currently recruiting for a Financed Manager to work for one of our Government clients based in Darlington . The position is 12-month contract role with the possibility of extension and are paying $600-$650pd + super
This position focuses on relationship management and business partnering. Responsible for relationships with primary stakeholders and works collaboratively with other Financial Services staff to provide effective, efficient and integrated day to day operational financial management and accounting services. The position advises a range of stakeholders across the organisation.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Financial insights and problem solving;
- Operational management of portfolio activities/budgets; advanced accounting and management reporting using a variety of financial and non-financial Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
- Interpreting, applying and implementing University financial policies, procedures and guidelines;
- Liaising with other Financial Services staff as directed to provide an end-to-end professional service;
- Contributes to the development of annual client plans that identify the current key issues and needs for the client portfolio, and the schedule of approved projects and services for delivery throughout the year;
- Implements service delivery improvements to a client portfolio and identifies opportunities for continuous improvement and the achievement of service excellence;
- Engages with key stakeholders in the client portfolio to support the implementation of strategic transformation and change initiatives and ensure the successful implementation and realisation of key outcomes.
- Education background highly desirable
- 5-8 years experience
- Excel Skills
- Power BI
- Oracle Cloud EPM
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW by submitting your resume in MS Word Format. For further information, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.