A global Materials Testing company, is looking for a Field Test Engineer (Wireless) to join their team on a contract basis! This person will be responsible for operating wireless handhelds and ensuring they are compliant with wireless standards and carrier specified requirements.
This is a 6-month contract starting and interviewing immediately! 1 step interview process- you could start this awesome role next week!
This role is remote for candidates in New York or New Jersey, but will require travel to different sites in the area about 50% of the time.
- Perform Field Test cases focused on voice/mobility network interoperability
- Data performance testing
- Logging new and existing technical issues, submitting reports, and escalating to the team lead when necessary
- Investigating issues, documenting steps for reproduction
- Strong understanding of wireless technologies such as: GSM, UMTS, LTE, CDMA, HSPA
- Familiarity with wireless data protocols: GPRS/EDGE, USPA, GPRS, networking infrastructure or other packet based networks
Applicants must have a valid drivers license. This role will require a background check and drug screen, please take this into consideration when applying.
If interested, feel free to email Sydney at firstname.lastname@example.org