Talent International is searching for an experienced Field Technician to join our client, a leading Healthcare Provider. This role is based in Gold Coast on a 12-Month Fixed Term contract with the opportunity to go permanent at the end of term.
// 12-Month Fixed Term Contract with the opportunity to go Perm at end of term.
// Gold Coast Location
// Phone/Fuel Subsidized/Time in leu on offer
About the role:
Are you someone who thrives on solving problems in dynamic environments? Do you enjoy hands-on work and the satisfaction of troubleshooting technical issues? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! Our client is seeking a dedicated and skilled Field Technician to join their team. As a Field Technician, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of our systems and equipment in various field settings. If you’re ready to take on new challenges and make a real impact, we want to hear from you!
- Work with networks, switches, and routers.
- Regular on-site visits to sites across Gold Coast & Brisbane.
- Assist in the field survey and inspection to determine the site status prior to equipment installation.
- Installing and testing all IT devices onsite
- Troubleshooting, fault finding and replacing defective equipment as part of life cycle management.
- Maintain provided tools required and report on any damages or losses.
- Working Technical vendors and IT
- Provide support to end users on site.
- The ideal candidate for this role will possess 2-5 years of experience in managing diverse stakeholders, demonstrating a knack for problem-solving, and showcasing proficiency in handling networks, routers, hardware, software, and general IT troubleshooting.
How to Apply:
To find out more, please “Apply for this job” or contact James Grierson or Mats Rorvik on (07) 3031 4522 // email@example.com. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com