About the Company & Role
Talent has partnered with one of Australia’s largest telecommunications and ICT providers who are scaling their field sales team
There is an opening for a Field Sales Executive / Account Manager to join a growing mobility team catering to Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) customers. Solutions sold cover a range of Mobility, Fixed (VoIP/PABX), Wireless, and NBN soluions.
This Hybrid will be split between account management (50%) , and new businesses (50%) and will involve managing a large existing book of 2000+ accounts and identifying opportunities for up/cross selling.
- Identify net new business opportunities and upsell/cross sell opportunities within an existing book of accounts
- Visit, and Maintain high level relationships with new clients and existing SME business owners
- Negotiate and manage customer contracts and the response to Tenders and RFPs.
- Work cross functionality with internal and external teams to ensure targets are met.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and maintain data on the CRM
- Flexible work policy
- Car Allowance
- Realistic targets
- Uncapped commissions with accelerators/kickers
- Salary on offer: $100k+ Super (125k+ OTE) + Car allowance
- At least 3+ years B2B sales experience – Telecommunications experience is a must
- Demonstrated customer facing experience and willingness to travel and meet customers regularly
- Proven experience with hunting new business and exceeding sales targets.
- Possess great communication and presenting skills to analyse a business’ need and translate them into relevant solutions.
- Display a can-do attitude and have the ability to work autonomously and with a team.