ERP – Solution Architect
6-12 months contract with strong possible extension thereafter.
Ultimo & WFH (3 days in the office)
$1200 p/day + Super
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced ‘ERP Solution Architect’.
- Develop the design and architecture of the ERP solution, considering business requirements, principles, standards, guidelines, and technology.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of existing business processes and systems to propose solutions that align with requirements.
- Assess existing ERP ecosystem legacy platforms for rationalization and consolidation in line with the program strategy and broader Enterprise Architecture Principles.
- Develop high level solution strategies for complex configuration areas within the target state ERP system working with business and technology stakeholders as required.
- Collaborate with business units to gather, analyse, and document functional and technical requirements for the ERP system. Translate business needs into technical specifications and ensure that all requirements are properly documented.
- Review Business Requirements produced by Business Analysts.
- Ensure solutions conform to strategic roadmaps set by the Enterprise Architecture team.
- Work independently but with guidance from the Program Architect and a Domain Architect.
- Communicate solution designs to the relevant stakeholders and governance groups, keeping them abreast of progress and any changes to design.
- Research, analyse and provide expert information to guide technical decision making.
- Communicate the solutions to the relevant stakeholders and keep them abreast of the progress and any changes to design.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button below or firstname.lastname@example.org