ERP Program Architect
9 months contract with strong possible extension thereafter.
Ultimo & WFH
$1400 p/day + Super
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced ‘ERP Program Architect’.
- 10+ years of experience as an ERP Program Architect (or equivalent), with successful track record in designing, developing, and implementing architectural frameworks for complex ERP systems.
- Strong experience with Operating Model (and service delivery models) design and implementation from a technology perspective, including supporting organisational design, business process transformation and major changes in ways of working and roles and responsibilities
- Strong experience with Enterprise Architecture (EA), particularly how large programs fit into and drive changes to an EA, particularly from an ERP perspective.
- Strong experience with Business Architecture, including business services, business capabilities and links to business processes modelling and management.
- Strong experience with Information Architecture, including data models, package-based / driven data models.
- Strong experience with Application Architecture, including structure, behaviour, and deployment models, with proven experience with one or more industry leading ERP products (e.g., Oracle, Workday).
- Proven experience with selection of ERP platforms and end to end participation in at least one HR or Finance Software as a Service cloud-based transformation project / program
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button below or firstname.lastname@example.org