- Initial 12 month contract with up to 36 months extension
- Australian Citizenship with a Baseline clearance is a requirement for this role
- Canberra located
About the role
You will play a pivotal role in shaping the Department’s technology-driven future and driving their success through innovation, collaboration, and expertise. Key Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development of our future enterprise computing approach and drive subsequent strategies for market engagement.
- Demonstrate a profound understanding of technology, commercial, and pricing aspects pertaining to enterprise computing.
- Showcase technical prowess in private and public cloud solutions (e.g., servers, storage, networks, security) and their alignment with business systems and end-users.
- An understanding of Microsoft Azure End User Capabilities.
- Implement a deep understanding of Cyber Security Essential 8 and its application within private and public cloud solutions.
- Responsible for leading and managing a leveraged team that will deliver the Department’s future end user computing approach, including on time delivery in accordance with the Department’s business requirements. The role provides operational oversight of a leveraged end user delivery team.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders, executives, and technical teams through strong written and verbal skills.
- Collaborate seamlessly with cross-functional teams to identify strategic gaps, resolve intricate challenges, and achieve consensus.
- Thrive under pressure while meticulously planning, coordinating, and tracking project progress within set timelines.
- Previous experience in implementing large scale Government ICT outsourcing arrangements, including experience in requirements development, tender evaluation, contract negotiation, and service implementation.
- Previous experience in leading a team in the implementation of large scale Government ICT outsourcing arrangements.
- Previous experience in working with a wide range of complex and intertwining issues to reach consensus on ICT outsourcing arrangements.
- Strong verbal and written communication and documentation skills.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Yvonne Yang at Talent by clicking the ‘APPLY NOW’ button. Alternatively, you can contact Yvonne on 02 6129 6315 for further information.