Short Term Contract – 6 Weeks ONLY
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced ‘eMR Trainer’ who can start immediately. Great role for those who are looking for a short term contract.
- Preferred experience in Nursing, Medicine or an Allied Health discipline, high level knowledge of clinical work flows and clinical information systems.
- Must have eMR training experience
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment or equivalent demonstrated experience and high-level skills in facilitating learning processes.
- Demonstrated experience with computer clinical information systems and knowledge of the applicability to both the inpatient and non-inpatient service sectors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff.
- Demonstrated high level proficiency in the use of PC applications and ability to gain proficiency quickly with new software applications.
- Demonstrated strong analytical, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team as required.
- Current Driver’s Licence valid in NSW.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button below or firstname.lastname@example.org