- 6 month contract opportunity (opportunity for extension)
- Sydney based with WFH Flexibility and Flexible hours
- Competitive & Flexible Daily Rate on offer
- Free daily lunch, $10/day parking and more
A leading Entertainment organisation is seeking an Employee Relations Compliance Manager to join their team for an initial 6 month contract opportunity. As the Employee Relations Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring all employee relations activities and practices are in compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and company policies.
This role plays a vital part in fostering a positive work environment, promoting fair treatment of employees, and minimising legal risks associated with employee relations matters.
In this role you will be overseeing the implementation of a robust compliance strategy and framework for Employee Relations, a key aspect of this role is ensuring Wage and Entitlement Compliance.
Role & Responsibilities:
- This role will be working on a number of Wage Compliance projects for the organisation
- Maintain current expertise and knowledge regarding federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Develop, implement, and maintain compliance programs and policies
- Conduct regular audits and assessments to identify compliance gaps and risks
- Provide interpretation and guidance on HR-related matters, policy guidelines, legal obligations, and EA interpretation
- Ensure consistent application and enforcement of policies throughout the organisation, updating them as needed to meet changing compliance obligations
- Collaborate with the Employee Relations team to ensure excellent customer service and timely resolution of complex employee queries
- Identify trends and emerging compliance risks through regular reporting and continuous improvement initiatives
- Lead projects and initiatives, ensuring collaboration with all stakeholders
- Utilise the case management system to track and record all queries, providing valuable data for insights
- Experience on Wage Compliance initiatives and projects in a large and complex organisation
- Experience (5+ years) in Employee Relations or HRM, providing workplace relations advisory
- Experience working in a complex organisation or employee association/legal firm
- Extensive understanding of relevant workplace legislation, regulation and enterprise agreements
- Experience liaising with regulatory bodies
What’s in it for you?
- $10 per day staff parking
- Free daily meals with a new buffet menu every day
- Opportunity to join a high performing team, and make a real impact on the compliance strategy of a large, dynamic organisation
If this role sounds like you, please APPLY NOW! Or alternatively, email your CV to Sophia.firstname.lastname@example.org