One of our Government clients based in Surry Hills are looking for an EL2 Director Targeted Research and Strategic Evaluation for a 12 month contract with the possibility of extending. This role is paying $775pd + super
Responsibilities May Include But Are Not Limited To
* Manage a multidisciplinary team specializing in robust mixed methods research and evaluations, including inferential statistical analyses.
* Develop and manage program logic models, theory of change, and evaluation frameworks.
* Pioneer innovative approaches for utilizing existing and new data to measure outcomes effectively.
* Establish and manage key strategic relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders to design and deliver evaluation projects.
* Oversee the preparation of high-quality written evaluation findings, including business cases, reports for various forums, and documentation.
* Develop, lead, and foster a culture of evaluative thinking, building the capacity of other business units to conduct evaluations.
* Collaborate with the leadership team to deliver impactful Research and Evaluation Strategies.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Significant experience in coordinating complex projects with strategic or operational significance.
* Strong leadership skills and the ability to work independently.
* Excellent decision-making and judgment capabilities.
* Proven track record in initiating and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW by submitting your resume in MS Word Format. For further information, you may contact Molly Twelvetrees on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.