Our client is a large federal government agency. They are seeking an EL1 Service Improvement individual to join their team for an initial 12-month period and be part of the Claims and Payments Transformations Branch.
About the Team
The Claims and Payments Transformation Branch consists of two teams: the Claims and Payments Service Design and Improvement team and the Claims and Payments Integrity team. The Claims and Payments Transformation Branch is responsible for strategic planning and implementation of transformation initiatives to increase payments and claims quality, efficiency, controls, correctness and outcomes in support of the clients Corporate Plan.
The Claims and Payments Service Design and Improvement team is responsible for reviewing and evaluating current claims and payments processes and controls and determining and implementing improvement. The Claims and Payments Integrity Team is responsible for payments assurance control testing to determine and monitor the error rate and also for implementing detective and preventative measures that will improve compliance.
Role responsibilities are as follows:
The EL1 Service Improvement is accountable under broad direction to undertake very complex work that delivers quality outcomes across the Claims and Payments Transformation Branch functions of the client.
The position is an important team leadership position and will have delegated authority and responsibility to resolve issues and risks across wide-ranging activities of substantial depth involving significant detail. The role requires providing leadership, control, planning, resource management, performance management and decision making for the Team Membership and assigned Contractors working within the work area.
Responsibilities of the role may include but are not limited to:
- Leading a team to perform payments assurance and claims integrity testing and developing controls through the application of detective and preventative validation checks and systematic analytics.
- Ensuring optimised current, new and proposed processes are adequately captured in the base platform build of new CRM Software (Salesforce), future enhancements are included on the backlog and implementation is planned and implemented efficiently.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders, including providers, plan managers and participants, to successfully complete validation activities and implement recommendations.
- Ensuring continuous improvement, maintaining technologies, incorporating new channels for validation including developing new standard operating procedures (SOP’s) and other artefacts.
- Reporting on project outputs to stakeholders and overseeing regular project reporting including status updates and exception reports.
- Contributing practical insights to project evaluations, monitoring risk, and advising on corrective and preventative actions.
- Setting strategic direction and priorities for the portfolio area in line with Agency priorities and national/branch action plans.
- Developing and delivering optimisation initiatives to support service improvement and performance in line with strategic objectives.
To apply for this contract opportunity, you will need the following:
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to builds positive relationships with team members and stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience with project management frameworks, including agile (iterative) development.
- Experience with continuous improvement processes.
- Data analytics.
This role will be based at the clients’ Geelong office 3 days each week, with flexible arrangements in place for the remaining 2 days. You must be an Australian Citizen to apply. For more information, please call Shelley on 0418 572 482 or email email@example.com.