Talent International is currently recruiting for a EL1 Procurement & Contract Officer to work for one of our Federal Government clients based in Geelong. The position is 12-month contract role with the possibility of extension and are paying $602.55 daily + Superannuation.
7.5 hours per day and 37.5 hours per week, with work from home flexibility including 2 days from home weekly.
- Consulting and collaborating with internal stakeholders and business areas, providing a combined education and business intelligence function to identify upcoming issues that require action, further advice or forward planning.
- Working collaboratively with business areas as a procurement business partner, and managing a team to develop market approach documentation, evaluate tenders and negotiate contracts.
- Leading an integrated approach to identifying procurement requirements early in the process, including supporting the planning activities within the wider team.
- Ensuring procurement activities are conducted in line with legislative requirements, the Commonwealth Procurement Rules (CPRs)
- Delivering support and advice in relation to compliance with the Commonwealth Grant Rules and Guidelines (CGRGs), and Agency policies and procedures.
- Managing regular policy and process reviews for continuous business improvement in order to benefit the business clients and improving procurement business partnership.
- Previous Procurement experience
- Ability to understand and apply company policy and procedures.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to engage with, manage, and influence stakeholders.
- Leadership skills.
- Government Agency or Department experience.
- You must be an Australian Citizen to be eligible
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW by submitting your resume in MS Word Format. For further information, you may contact Sam at Samuel.email@example.com