- EL1 Governance Officer role within a Federal Government Agency
- 6-12 Months initial contract with possible extension
- Campbell Park location
About the role
The EL1 Governance Manager will be responsible for actively managing key stakeholder relationships and will be required to identify relevant stakeholders’ expectations and concerns to develop and communicate methodologies and practices to achieve outcomes. They will be accountable to contribute towards ongoing self- improvement and professional development of their work area.
The candidate will develop and implement work plans, set performance indicators, and review individual, team and business performance, focusing on identifying opportunities for building team capability and continuous improvement. They will set work that align with the strategic objectives and communicate expected outcomes.
The Governance Manager will exercise a considerable degree of independence and perform a leadership role. They will exercise sound decision-making and judgement to provide expert policy advice. They will have in-depth knowledge of the governance function and are responsible for the development, implementation, compliance and review of policies and procedures relevant to their work within that function.
The role will require a high level of discretion in matters regarding monitoring and alerting management to workflow as it comes in as well as providing assistance with allocation on who might be best placed to work on that.
Skills and Experience
- Current or previous experience in a similar role within the government.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Experience in strategic planning and KPI setting.
- Possess policy development expertise.
- Exceptional decision-making skills.
- Discretion in workflow allocation.
- To be eligible for employment in this role, you must be an Australian citizen, and have a current AGSVA Baseline security clearance.
How to Apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Connie at Talent International by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button. Alternatively, you can contact Connie on 02 6129 6318 or email@example.com for further information.