- EL1 Communications and Marketing Specialist within a federal government agency
- Contract Term: 12M + 6M extension option
- Hybrid working option is available (Maximum 2 days WFH)
Our client is seeking a contractor at EL1 equivalent Communications and Marketing Specialist to join the Water Market Reforms Program.
About the role
The Water Market Reforms program will deliver the Government’s water market reforms priorities through the develop and implementation of a new Water Market Data Standard (WDMS), new data collection and reporting responsibilities and eventually new digital infrastructure in the form of a single National Water Data Hub (WDH).
The responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Developing, delivering, and evaluating the success of marketing and communication campaigns in collaboration with the Water Market Reforms program team, Government Agency partner organisations, internal delivery partners and the Bureau’s Communications Team.
- Implementing and contributing to stakeholder engagement processes and supporting the engagement activities of customer focussed staff working on Water Market Reforms.
- Developing materials to support senior Bureau leaders and staff in communicating and engaging with customers and stakeholders and maintaining effective records of all communication and engagement activities.
- Building and managing relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Complying with all Bureau work, health and safety policies and procedures, and taking reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of employees, contractors and visitors who may be affected by your conduct.
- Demonstrating commitment to APS Values, Employment Principles, Code of Conduct and the Bureau’s Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion.
- Striving to achieve and encouraging others to do the same. Monitoring progress and identifying risks that may impact on outcomes.
- Agreeing clear performance standards and working towards achieving them.
Skills and Experience
- The successful candidate will be proactive in seeking opportunities to generate and distribute content, continuously striving for better outcomes. They will have demonstrated experience in leading marketing and communication activities that increase the awareness, desire and adoption of key projects and their outputs. Experience in a national, high-profile organisation is highly desirable, and a strong understanding of regional Australia and the context in which the Bureau operates is also desirable.
- The successful candidate may be required to work extended hours at short notice or be available to work outside normal office hours to support the Water Market Reforms Program.
- A degree or diploma from an Australian educational institution, or a comparable overseas qualification, which is appropriate to the duties; OR other comparable qualifications, which are appropriate to the duties.
- To be eligible for employment in this role, you must be an Australian citizen, have an up-to-date police check with no qualifications or disclosable outcomes.
How to Apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Connie at Talent International by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button. Alternatively, you can contact Connie on 02 6129 6318 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.