Working for this leading University as a Domain Architect – Integration you will primarily be responsible for the strategic leadership and expertise in integration architecture, patterns and design across the entire University.
Your role will encompass application integration, and API enablement to facilitate delivery of quality outcomes in the achievement of business unit and divisional objectives.
Skills and experience
- Drive the University’s cloud integration strategy, architecture and roadmaps which are governed by the strategic direction & business requirements as well as resourcing and financial constraints
- Provide strategic architecture leadership and technical expertise across the integration domain to solution architects, project teams, system integrators and other areas of the University
- Providing strategic leadership and expertise in governing & maintaining the patterns for application and data integration – on-premise to on-premise, cloud to cloud and cloud to on-premise
- Identify new and emerging technologies across the integration landscape, assesses their relevance and potential value to the organisation, conducting briefings of staff and management
- Understand client requirements, collect data, provide analysis and resolve complex problems in the context of specific strategic objectives.
- Collaborate with, and facilitate stakeholder groups including senior stakeholders, as part of formal or informal consultancy agreements
Skills and experience
- Extensive experience in integration architecture leveraging modern cloud integration platforms (Preferably Boomi, MuleSoft, Talend or similar)
- Proven expertise in developing and maintaining integration architecture standards, patterns and governance models for enterprise integration platforms and applying those to deliver scalable, secure, and re-useable integration solutions
- High-level problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and talent for accuracy and precision with the proven ability to apply sound judgement in order to develop new approaches to resolve complex issues with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Proven expertise in API Lifecycle Management from design, development to testing covering various aspects including proxies, mashups, security, rate limiting, and analytics
- In-depth understanding of DevOps and DataOps principles including testing automation to monitor data delivery and quality
- Highly developed stakeholder management and communication skills including facilitation and presentation skills
- Professional qualifications in architecture e.g. TOGAF certified
Apply now to secure an interview or contact Josh D’Monte on 9236 7723 for a confidential discussion.