- Permanent Career Opportunity with Big 4 Consultancy
- Sydney location, full working from home flexibility and fully remote working available (open to applicants across Australia)
- Competitive Salary on offer
A international leading consulting firm is expanding their ITSM Service Management team, who play a crucial role in ensuring the resilience and continuity of their technical infrastructure, particularly during times of crisis or disaster. They are seeking an experienced Disaster Recovery Manager to join them in a permanent career opportunity. This role would be suited to someone who either has established experience as a Disaster Recovery Manager, or someone who wants to step up into this role and take on the challenge.
As a Disaster Recovery Specialist within the ITSM Service Management team, you will be entrusted with the critical responsibility of managing the Disaster Recovery site, maintaining the resilience of all technical infrastructure supporting prioritized business activity, and ensuring that client expectations are met without compromise. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing the Disaster Recovery site and ensuring the quality and integrity of the Disaster Recovery management practice, including supporting infrastructure and documentation.
- Planning and coordinating annual testing of the Disaster Recovery plan.
- Ensuring compliance with our Disaster Recovery policy by testing all I.T services to an acceptable level of service and data recovery in the event of a critical disruption to availability.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in disaster recovery planning and execution, with demonstrable experience in situation analysis and managing critical paths. You should have a proven track record of maintaining senior stakeholder relationships and a solid understanding of cloud or managed services environments, particularly in Disaster Recovery solutions and products, network infrastructure, and IT security policy.
- Strong knowledge of Disaster Recovery products and architecture across Azure and AWS.
- Experience in executive-level reporting and managing senior stakeholders.
- Proven experience in coordinating DR failover tests and simulations.
- Familiarity with managing Disaster Recovery plans, Business Continuity Plans, and associated compliance standards.
- Experience working within a large, complex organization.
If this role sounds like you, please APPLY NOW or email your CV to Sophia.email@example.com