Working for this large financial services organisation as Digital Content Designer/Strategist will see you shape the direction of digital content for a key Portfolio.
Your brand new role will see you help design and deliver the strategic content roadmap and initiatives for your squad. Leading with your craft and bringing others on the journey, you’ll be a strategic thinker and a born problem solver who is passionate about improving conversion rates while also promoting the financial wellbeing of customers.
- Leverage insights and best practice to discover opportunities to optimise and improve customer experience and customer acquisitions across digital platforms
- Analyse and synthesise data, research insights and information from multiple sources to arrive at elegant solutions to complex problems
- Develop content strategies that set out to achieve customer needs and business goals
- Design A/B and user tests in collaboration with UX research and data teams to gain valuable insights to inform content strategy
- Forward-plan your projects while articulating your timelines and prioritising your work to deliver to deadlines in a fast-paced agile environment
- Influence stakeholders and gather buy-in on the initiatives you own
- Collaborate with colleagues in data, marketing and content production to deliver and report on content projects
Skills and experience
- Proven experience in creating scalable content strategies to deliver best-in-class customer experience
- Deep practical experience in overseeing projects with a customer-centric and human-centred design lens
- A deep understanding of the role of digital content design in crafting outstanding user experiences
- Strong initiative, organisational and time management skills
- Impeccable copywriting (including UX writing) skills and attention to detail
- A passion to be digital and customer advocate at the squad/chapter/tribe level
- An ability to assess complex situations and collaboratively work out best solutions
- CMS capability knowledge and familiarity (preferably AEM)
- Experience in an agile environment an advantage
Apply now to secure an interview or contact Wes Elsayed on 9236 7766 for a confidential discussion.