Talent International is searching for a skilled Desktop Specialist to join our client, a new consultancy based in Brisbane CBD on a 6 month contract + likely extensions.
// 6 month contract with high chance of renewal and/or permanenance
// Daily rate of $400 (inc super)
// Brisbane City Location
We are looking for a skilled Desktop Specialist to join our client’s team in Brisbane. This is an exciting contract opportunity to become a part of a new consulting business.
About the Role:
As a Desktop Specialist, you will be responsible for providing technical documentation. Your duties will include:
- Working with and providing technical documentation for end-user devices include desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and printers.
- Collaborating with team to ensure timely work completion, using our applications for efficient interaction and management.
- Performing initial onsite analysis of infrastructure with escalation to support teams when necessary.
- Assisting Business Analyst with project delivery.
- Onsite coordination and documentation.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 2-5 years of experience in a Desktop role.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with end-users.
- A collaborative approach to working within a team environment while having initiative.
- Customer focused and availability to work flexible hours based on their requirements.
- Willingness to travel between sites as required.
How to Apply:
To find out more, please “Apply for this job” or contact Jackson Bruce on (07) 3031 4519 or email@example.com
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com