Our client is an iconic Australian organisation looking for an experienced Deployment coordinator to join on an initial 6 month contract. This role offers flexible working arrangements, 3 days on site in Melbourne CBD.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Data analysis skills with proven capability to collect, organise, and then produce data results for stakeholders.
- Proven experience in producing reports within Tableau and SharePoint platforms
- Tertiary qualification in a Project Management or other data science related discipline
- 3+ years of program/portfolio/project deployment
- Excellent time management, coordination, and attention to detail
- Highly developed influencing and communication skills.
- Proven ability to execute successful implementation of projects within time, quality and budget constraints
The Deployment Coordinator will need to work closely with other project teams on the program to ensure there is alignment in planning and execution of both the business and technology related deployment activities.
For more information, contact Melissa Haddad at email@example.com