Our client is an iconic Australian organisation currently seeking a Data Quality Engineer to support a range of GCP based projects.
Your new role will see you working as part of the Digital, Data and Technology team and improving data quality and testing services for the team. Working extensively on the GCP platform you will provide API services testing and automation testing expertise. You will also support the testing for the BI reporting tools and open source database testing.
Skills and Experience:
- Automation testing implementing BDD framework
- Integrate automation in DevOps and CI/CD environment
- Strong language skills – Python
- API services test automation (preferred)
- Testing experience with BI Reporting tool preferably tableau and looker (preferred)
- Familiarity on GCP infrastructure such as Big Query or any other cloud infrastructure
Our client is offering an initial contract through until the end of December 2024 with the view to extension. Offices are based in the Melbourne CBD with a hybrid work model in place (3 days per week onsite).
For more information feel free to contact Ben Austin at email@example.com