Data Engineer- Solutions
6 months contract with strong possible extension thereafter.
Kent Street & WFH
$1018 p/day + Super
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced ‘Data Solution Engineer’.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
* 10+ years with industry standard ETL tools, including 3+ years with SAS or Informatica or Matillion
* 10+ years with data warehouses / marts supporting business requirements, BI report development, and report analysis
* 10+ years of intermediate to advanced experience in data modelling and manipulation
* Experience developing within an agile (i.e., Scrum or Kanban) framework
* Strong soft skills (e.g., communication, interpersonal, collaborative, resilient)
* Experience working in a matrixed environment on a fast-paced project
* Business experience with insurance industry (Good to have)
* Exposure to Snowflake database
* Experience as an SAS developer, for data management and reporting tools
* Mentoring of junior staff
* Experience using Docker
* CICD pipeline experience
* Experience working in Linux/Unix environments
* Experience working with AWS
* Experience with SQL
* Experience with Kubernetes, would be beneficial but not essential
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button below or firstname.lastname@example.org