Our client is a growing player within the financial services sector currently seeking a Data Engineer to support their credit risk team.
Your new role will see you responsible for the development and management of the businesses credit risk rating models as well as the ownership, management and governance of all credit risk data and related systems. You will be deliver end to end data analytics solutions and ensure governance is implemented across the business unit. Your solutions will be delivered within an Azure environment and you will be able to utilise Power BI to provide reporting required by the business. This role is an excellent opportunity to gain experience within the banking and finance sector and develop your experience as the team expands.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in data analytics, business intelligence or similar fields
- Hands on experience working with Power BI
- MS SQL, Python and/or R experience for data wrangling purposes
- Ability to present and share ideas across the broader team
- End to end solution delivery experience
Our client is offering a full time permanent position with offices based in the heart of the Melbourne CBD. They offer a hybrid working environment with a requirement to be on-site 5 days per fortnight.
For more information feel free to contact Melissa Haddad at firstname.lastname@example.org