We are excited to be working with a major Queensland Government frontline services department seeking a Data Architect on a project work contract,
Scope of Position
Our client is seeking a suitably experienced Data Engineer / Architect to play a critical role in multiple implementations across the program.
The Data Engineer/Architect will have the ability to work effectively with both internal / external stakeholders as well as technical subject matter experts across multiple projects (e.g. Data Centre, Web Services, Call Centre, etc) and build positive relationships within projects, the Program Directorate and with key stakeholders & vendors.
Key accountabilities & skills
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming
- Coordinate with the service providers to identify future needs and requirements
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Oversee Installation and organise information systems to guarantee functionality.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Educate staff members through training and individual support.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
- Outstanding problem solver.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
We at Talent are redefining the contractor experience.
Access our Digital Portal – Electronic paperwork / online timesheets & expenses
Earn loyalty points redeemable for gifts / rewards / benefits
FREE access to 25000+ online skills and development courses
Networking and social events regularly hosted by our awesome Talent team
If you wish to join us and begin your Talent International experience
click APPLY NOW or call Gary Murray