2 x Long term day rate contracts based in Melbourne, Canberra, or Sydney for a Data Analysts with 2-3 years + experience with background in pricing data analysis, and reporting. This is a federal government Agency using SAS, SQL, VBA, Excel, Machine Learning and Statistical Pricing and Modelling.
- 12 months + ongoing potential
- Hybrid workplace flexibility
- Day rate contracts at APS5 and APS6 level
These are important Analytical roles within the Pricing Data and Reporting Unit. We are seeking Data Analysts at APS5 and APS6 level. The roles support data extraction, cleansing, ETL, reporting and analysis – your work will have direct input into the pricing of a federal claims/payments scheme and Annual Pricing Report.
- Data collation and data accessibility
- Data ETL and sign off data extraction and final output at APS6 level
- Manage an audit trail and change log of reports
- Improve data collation process by using VBA or SAS
- Organise (APS6) and participate (APS5) in knowledge sharing sessions around data limitations of extraction procedures
- Develop strong knowledge of internal systems (CRM and Salesforce).
- Responding to ad hoc and other report production requests.
- Update and develop pricing analysis
- Designing statistical and mathematical models to undertake analytical work
- Pricing performance dashboards development
- 2 years (APS5) and 3 years (APS6) minimum in data cleansing and ETL with large datasets.
- Expertise in data analysis, reporting with solid proficiency in SAS and SQL, Excel/VBA and R, Shiny or Python.
- Excellent report writing including tables and graphics
- Experience with dashboards development (nice to have)
- Previous experience/exposure to data transformation projects (nice to have)
- Previous experience/exposure building statistical or machine learning (ML) models related to Pricing (nice to have)
To apply, please email email@example.com / 0408 388 680 or simply click “APPLY NOW“