Data Analyst / Consultant // Federal Government // Au Citz or Baseline – Long Term Contract!
- Long Term Contract, Flexi working & secure program of work!
- Must be AU Citizen – (Baseline / NV1 clearance – desirable)
- Sydney NSW (with hybrid & flexi working)
Talent International is working in partnership with a federal government department in seeking Data Analyst / Consultant. This role sits within an independent statutory agency – which will support a better life for hundreds of thousands of Australians – Your role & data skills will make a difference!
- Extracting, cleansing, and summarising of data from internal / external sources.
- Support data scrapping exercises with development of the automatisation process.
- Support market prices regression analysis and collaborate on pricing recommendations.
- Support design of statistical and mathematical models to undertake analytical work.
- Undertaking ad hoc modelling requests and report production.
- Min 2+ Years as a specialised data analyst dealing with large data sets and data cleansing
- Advanced: excel / VBA and R or other programming language such as Python
- Ability to translate data findings into Reports (including tables & graphics)
Please note: This role requires AU Citizenship (as Baseline clearance will be required prior to commencement). Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply online now! or email your current resume to: Rochelle.Chaffey@talentinternational.com
Do also reach out if you would like to discuss other roles / opportunities.