A leading Financial Services provider is seeking a Cyber Security Architect to join their team on an initial six-month contract.
Joining a cyber security architecture practice, the successful candidate will be working on a large digital transformation program, specifically focused on their internet / mobile banking channels and customer servicing / onboarding. Key responsibilities will include designing and implementing security solutions for these streams of the program, evaluation of products, conducting security assessments and engaging with stakeholders from across the business.
This position will suit candidates who are collaborative, with strong stakeholder engagement skills combined with a solid background in cyber security architecture.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant industry certifications (i.e. CISSP)
- Strong experience working as a Cyber Security Architect within large Financial Service environments
- Proven experience working on internet / mobile banking projects
- Good understanding of information security / architecture / risk frameworks such as SABSA, NIST 800-53 and/or TOGAF
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, with a proven ability to negotiate and influence* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In return my client is offering:
- An attractive daily rate
- Hybrid work from home / office (required to be in the office at least two days per week)
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online now!