About The Company:
Our client provides one of the world’s leading artificial intelligence and machine learning based cyber security solutions which is used by over 8400 organisations worldwide. In line with their APAC expansion, this recently listed organisation is growing their sales team and have an immediate opening based out of their office in Sydney!
About the role:
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with cyber security sales experience who is interested in furthering their career within a fast growing Cyber vendor working with leading edge solutions. Open to industry vertical experience within commercial/private sectors.
This flexible work from home/office role will see you develop your patch selling Cyber Security SaaS solutions. Ongoing training and development will be provided by industry experts to bring you up to speed on all the solutions sold within the business.
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities
- Pipeline growth and revenue responsibilities
- Liaise with mid to senior level stakeholders within the public sector
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Lead POCs with external and internal stakeholders
- Develop, document and implement account sales plans
- Stunning Sydney CBD office
- Flexible work (remote + office)
- Excellent uncapped commission structure + kickers and quarterly bonuses
- Mentoring from successful individuals in the business
- Industry-leading training and development (overseas when permitted)
- Weekly socials – lunches and drinks
- International travel – Sales Kick Offs
- Must have at least 3 years selling Cyber Security solutions (or at a minimum SaaS)
- Degree qualifications are preferred but industry experience may be sufficient
- Proven success with winning new business in the Mid-Market category (200 seats or more)
- Demonstrated achievement of sales targets in previous roles with longevity/tenure and trajectory in career
- Comfortable with presenting and dealing with complex sales opportunities
- Must have Australian Citizenship/PR