CRM / ERP Project Manager // Government // Newcastle! – Hybrid working
Seeking a suitable candidate with proven Project Management experience, particularly in CRM and ERP system upgrades to support a large government client in Newcastle, NSW – hybrid working!
- Newcastle NSW (with hybrid working 2-3 days in office)
- Newly created contract role with immediate start!
- Initial 4-month contract (with likelihood of extension)
Talent International is working in partnership with a government client in seeking an IT Project Manager to program manage a CRM implementation in the Newcastle area.
- Experienced IT / Business Project Manager to help manage all stages of the project lifecycle, including scope, schedule, risks, issues, resources management and budget
- CRM / ERP implementation / migration projects of work – desirable
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Good organisational skills and can manage a project made up of lots of discrete pieces of work
- ServiceNow or TechnologyOne implementation experience – desirable – not essential
This is a Hybrid role with: in-office 2-3 days p/w + WFH. This role is likely to be extended beyond the initial 4-month engagement (2 + year program of work).
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply online now! or email your current resume to: Rochelle.Chaffey@talentinternational.com
Please note: This role requires unrestricted AU working rights.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.