To support our clients’ continuous growth and demand across major Energy sector projects spanning their enterprise, we are seeking to appoint a Contracts Advisor to join an established supply chain team to provide advice and execute procurement activities in support of minimum supply risk to the business.
As a Contracts Advisor you will be responsible for goods and services relating to drilling and completions activities, including but not limited to, drilling rigs, wireline, directional drilling, drilling fluids, cementing, down-hole rental tools, completions, well interventions and associated services. You will also act as an interface with key suppliers and internal stakeholders to help develop and execute sourcing plans and category strategies.
This position is being offered as a 12-month day rate contract assignment, located in modern high-rise Perth CBD offices that support remote and flexible-hybrid working.
You must have demonstrated experience showcasing the following:
- 5-10 years relevant industry experience with a focus on Supply Chain Management and/or Drilling Services, such as Rigs, Cementing, Fluids, Directional Drilling, Wireline, Completions and/or Rental Tools.
- Proven ability to influence across functions and proven competency across commercial and technical categories.
- Sound understanding and experience of the Oil & Gas industry
- Strong Contract Negotiation experience and Risk Management skills
- Ability to analyse complex business processes, risk factors, and control systems
- Experience with enterprise-level ERP systems
If you have the expertise listed above and are interested in finding out more about this key supporting position, please forward your updated CV to Jane Saxby by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com.
For further enquires please call Jane Saxby on 0456 372 202.