One of our Government clients based in Wagga Wagga is looking for a Compliance Inspection Officer for a 3 month contract. This role is paying $54.71ph + super.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Delivers timely, accurate and effective inspections by adhering to the inspections program and standards and maintaining quality, accurate and up-to-date records of inspections undertaken, outcomes and actions required;
- Builds and maintains positive relationships with contractors to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of the inspection program and maintenance programs
- Identifies actions required working collaboratively with Contractors to resolve compliance issues and where necessary issue non-compliance or other notices
- Identifies and reports to management on emerging issues, thereafter providing
recommendations so as to improve and minimise the impact of these issues on the delivery of asset programs
- Understands and assists in the implementation of compliance education strategies, as required.
- Sound residential building experience or exposure, together with experience in contract administration including preparing quotations or estimates;
- Knowledge of Contract Guidelines, LAHC standards and policies together with the capacity to interpret and apply guidelines, standards and policies;
- Post trade Certificate IV or equivalent qualifications or sound work experience in an asset related field;
- Current working knowledge of The Building Code of Australia;
- Intermediate MS Word and Excel with MS Project skills desirable; and
- Current Driver’s Licence
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW by submitting your resume in MS Word Format. For further information, you may contact Molly Twelvetrees on 0478250311 / firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.