The Client & Role:
We’re currently working with a major Financial Services client who are currently undertaking a large-scale merger project, they’re looking for a Communications Officer to join the team on an initial 12-month contract.
- Building awareness and understanding of any upcoming changes to ensure merger stakeholders are prepared.
- Ensuring communication consistency across relevant programs and streams.
- Contribute to the design, development and implementation of effective and impactful internal communications plans for the project.
- Create and produce newsletters/publications, liaise with subject matter experts for relevant content and approvals to ensure consistent timely delivery.
- Working with Communication Lead and Change community to support the coordination of a range of events – demonstrating both cost leadership and creativity when coordinating these events.
- Work with change & comms partners to execute key change plans.
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role; and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified.
Required Skills & Specialisms:
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- 2-3 + years’ experience as a Comms Officer (or similar)
- Experience in agile ways of working is a plus
- Experience in distilling complex or technical information into key messages for communications.
- Experience creating/producing newsletters/publications.
- Experience supporting video production.
If you’re a Communications Officer with a strong ability to make the complex simple and the simple compelling, APPLY NOW or send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org