The Client & Role:
We’re currently working with a financial services organisation who are looking to bring on a Cloud Solution Architect with high-level AWS experience and either low-level Azure or GCP. Initially offered as a 6-month initial contract you will be bought on to create high level and target state solution architectures ensuring traceability to business requirements that align to Well-Architectured principals.
- Ensure solutions are well-architected and aligned to internal best practices and guardrails, and well prepared for security assessment
- Lead or contribute to Architecture Decisions, advising business and technical stakeholders on key impacts, articulating benefits and risks
- Estimation of engagements to assist projects and requestors with approximate effort and duration of architecture activities
- Assist project stakeholders to understand the expected inputs and required technical resources needed for successful design
- Identify and communicate project and delivered risks
Required Skills & Specialisms:
- 3+ years’ experience creating target state solution architectures, preferably within a financial services organisation.
- Ability to facilitate technical workshops and building consensus around the overall solution architecture.
- Experience in creating solutions (IaaS/PaaS, SaaS) within AWS, Azure or GCP and integrating with data centre services (Hybrid solutions).
- Examples of industry certifications such as AWS certified Solutions Architect associate or above.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area.
If you’re a Cloud Solution Architect with strong experience on AWS and history in Banking and Finance apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniel on 0421 909 649.