A leading Financial Services provider is seeking a Cloud Architect to join their team on an initial six month contract.
Joining a cloud / infrastructure architecture practice spread across a number of locations, you will be working on a variety of projects and engaging / consulting with stakeholders from different parts of the business. The main responsibilities will include creating and designing high level target state architecture that aligns to internal best practice and guardrails, contributing to architecture decisions, costing and estimates of project engagements and hosting technical workshops.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant industry certifications (i.e. AWS, Azure etc)
- Strong experience working as a Cloud Architect within large complex environments (preferably Financial Services)
- Proven experience designing and architecting solutions that integrate cloud (AWS, Azure) with data centre services
- Superior stakeholder engagement skills, with a proven ability to negotiate and influence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In return my client is offering:
- An attractive daily rate
- Hybrid work from home / office (required to be in the office at least two days per week)
- Good potential of contract extension
An attractive daily rate is on offer for the right candidate. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online now!