Experienced Change and Training Advisor needed for this leading University within their large ERP Program.
Your brand new role will see you assist with coordinating change and learning activities to support the implementation of the ERP Program for end users and functional teams.
- Work with Change Lead and Training Manager to understand and help deliver change and training activities
- Support Change Lead and Training Manager to ensure alignment of change impacts and Training Needs Analysis, including key stakeholders
- Facilitate change activities or classroom training for a range of audiences
- Build effective relationships across the project and in the enterprise to help ensure the change activities, including training are well understood
- Provide oversight to training design and LMS management where appropriate
- Support the development and delivery of ‘Train the Trainer’ approach and supporting activities, including identifying and recruiting internal trainers
- Support the development of Training Tenant Schedule and the establishment of training tenant with the appropriate data
- Assist with coordination and administration activities to enable training delivery which may include logistics, calendar coordination, room bookings, set-up and preparation
Knowledge and skills
- Experience in developing, delivering and evaluating learning and development programs and initiatives
- Previous experience in group-based training and facilitation skills across a variety of program / content types
- Demonstrated experience in engaging learners and building capability through multiple methods of learning delivery including face to face facilitation, eLearning, digital forums, print-based products, etc.
- Effective communication and stakeholder engagement skills to develop positive relationships with leaders, employees and stake holders across varied levels
- Knowledge of how to understand and evaluate learner needs
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and build and maintain productive relationships both internal and external to the organisation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- High-level problem-solving skills and sound judgement in order to develop new approaches to resolve complex issues with diverse stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or as part of a team contribute positively to the achievement of the Program objectives
Apply now to secure an interview or contact Samantha Hogan on 9236 7786 for a confidential discussion.