Our client is a government organisation based in Melbourne’s northern suburbs. They have a great opportunity for a Change Manager to join their website and intranet redevelopment project.
- Fixed Term contract initial contract starting ASAP to September 2024
- Salary will be $103,547 plus super equivalent
- Hybrid 2 to 3 days in the office + work from home
You will be responsible for leading the change of this project within the organisation by undertaking effective stakeholder management with business units to review current practice, identify required changes and bring the organisation on the journey to adoption of an improved website and intranet.
- Provide effective communication across the organisation.
- Lead change (to business processes, work practices, organisational structure, training, communications, roles and responsibilities, etc.) to ensure the realisation of business benefits.
- Proactively act as the key liaison across Council to ensure support and participation from departments to ensure community needs are met and to keep all stakeholders engaged on the implementation of the project.
- Works as a core member of the Project Team for the duration of the project
- Represent the Business Owner in the project meetings and decision making when required
- Implement change through a transition plan that includes (but is not limited too) an action plan, training plan, communications plan etc.
- Monitor and evaluate the extent to which business change activities have contributed to the realisation of business benefits.
- Assist in the transition of the project to a business as usual approach upon completion, including production of a governance model.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to gain high levels of support from stakeholders, including the Councillors, Senior Executives and staff.
- Demonstrated experience in change management for a major project.
- Demonstrated experience (minimum 2 years) in developing communication plans.
- Demonstrated ability to manage own time and deliver a variety of complex tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills, including excellent attention to detail.
- Experience on a website / intranet redevelopment project
Submit your resume ASAP, or for further information please contact Samuel.email@example.com