Change Management Transformation Lead
Initial 8 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced ‘Change Management Transformation Lead’.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline and / or extensive experience in delivering effective change management in large scale transformative programs that include changes to people, organisational structures and culture, technology, process, finance and operations.
- Strong experience in driving large, complex delivery of transformations in corporate settings. Demonstrated project management skills and experience in agile delivery.
- Extensive experience in designing and applying fit-for-purpose change approaches and deliverables.
- Advanced planning, time management, influencing and decision-making skills.
- Effective self-leadership, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills; most importantly, ability to influence senior stakeholders and executives.
- Capability to plan and lead others to achieve priority outcomes and respond flexibly to changing and at times ambiguous environments.
- Demonstrated success designing and delivering strategies, programs, and initiatives within a technology setting.
- Advanced organisational skills with proven ability to manage competing tasks, work autonomously, establish priorities and meet deadlines.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button below or firstname.lastname@example.org