Working for this leading University as a Change & Communications Manager will see you part of their large Enterprise Technology Portfolio. The change is extensive, involving multiple dimensions including changes to systems (technology and processes) and implementation of the solution will require changes to behaviours and mindsets to a different way of working.
- Change management – Governance, planning, sponsorship/leadership, stakeholder management, engagement, business impact management, business readiness, and reinforcement and embedding
- Communication – Planning, key messages, development, delivery, reviews and editing
- Promote collaboration and foster teamwork; actively participate in meetings and engage the right stakeholders in the right way, at the right time
- Provide steady leadership in the face of uncertainty, embrace and champion change, deliver value frequently and regularly reflect on and drive improvement opportunities
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in change management and communications within a complex organisational environment working IT projects
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, with a demonstrated ability to convey information to and build rapport with stakeholders using various communication channels
- Ability to communicate effectively and to develop strong and productive relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Proven ability to work flexibly and the ability to adapt and work in ambiguous situations
- Forward looking with a holistic approach.
- High-level problem solving and root cause identification skills, with the ability to use sound judgement in order to develop new approaches to resolve complex issues with diverse stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team across all levels in an organisation to achieve key objectives
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
- Previous experience working in the higher education sector highly regarded
Apply to secure an interview or contact Samantha Hogan on 9236 7786 for a confidential discussion.