Talent International is searching for experienced Communication and Change Manager to join our client, a large state government service providers. This is a Brisbane-based role until 30th June, 2024.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking a suitably experienced Organisational Change Manager (OCM), to successfully manage and execute the Program Communications strategy (in alignment with the direction of the Lead OCM and associated Project Managers) related to all projects running within the IST Directorate.
The OCM will be responsible for the creation and delivery of communication and engagement artefacts for the nominated projects in compliance with the IT Projects methodology.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven successful experience over several years in successfully leading a range of complex ICT related Organisational Change Initiatives from initiation to closure, in consultation with different project managers, while applying formal OCM practices and methodologies.
- Demonstrated OCM leadership experience in local/state/federal Government or in a large and complex organisation.
- High level proven successful experience in successful stakeholder engagement.
- A strong comfort with collecting, analysing and prioritising large volumes of User data, in relation to the planning required for a successful ICT related change initiative.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to translate technical documentation and ideas to business stakeholders
- Knowledge of contemporary OCM frameworks, tools and methodologies
- Extensive experience developing communications, driving adoption and building relationships within challenging timeframes.
- Exceptional communicator, comfortable engaging at all levels including senior management.
- Formal training and demonstrated applied experience in PRINCE2-based methodologies.
- Strong time management
How to Apply:
To find out more, please “Apply for this job” or contact Jenifer Mitchell on (07) 3031 4511 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com