We are excited to be working with a major player in the Trasport & Logistics Industry seeking a seasoned Change & Communications Analyst.
YOU WILL support the Organisational Change Manager in delivering the organisational change activities required to ensure successful delivery of the projects across the Infrastructure Program.
Reporting to the Organisational Change Manager, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Lead the development of communications deliverables supported by the Organisational Change Manager to ensure the design, development and publication of quality communications content.
- Support the Organisational Change Manager with development of business readiness assessments.
- Work with the Organisational Change Manager to understand the change impacts and confirm the type of organisational change activities required to support the change program.
- Develop and analyse training needs analysis to assist in the development and coordination of training programs and end user support and training collateral.
- Analyse data to determine target stakeholder groups impacted by the organisational change program.
- Support project delivery, internal engagement and communications with key stakeholders.
- Planning and tracking of change activities to schedule and monitoring deadlines and timeframes for key deliverables.
- Maintain a strong connection between the business and the project team, to ensure expectations are both managed and met.
This is not an exhaustive list of position responsibilities. Specific duties may vary over time.
Skills & Qualifications
Skill & Experience
- This role requires a Communications and Change Analyst with a strong background in change/communication delivery within an IT-focused large enterprise environment.
- Critical analysis and problem-solving skills within an IT environment.
- 5 years of experience in delivering change/communication activities and deliverables for technology projects, preferably within a large enterprise environment.
- Experience delivering projects centralised around infrastructure projects.
- Strong background in managing the delivery of project communication and stakeholder engagement.
- Prosci certification and or other relevant organisational change qualifications.
- Office 365, SharePoint and video editing skills.
- Graphic design skills
- ITIL certification
- Agile delivery experience
We are redefining the contractor experience
Access our Digital Portal – Electronic paperwork / online timesheets & expenses
Earn loyalty points redeemable for gifts / rewards / benefits
FREE access to 25000+ online skills and development courses
Networking and social events regularly hosted by our awesome Talent team
If you wish to join us and begin your Talent International experience
click APPLY NOW or call Gary Murray today.