Our client is an iconic Australian organisation currently seeking a Campaign Data and Insights Analyst to join as soon as possible and deliver insights across their marketing campaigns.
Day to day you will be managing and configuring campaign parameters and preparing campaign data files, applying appropriate QA and compliance process controls, and proactively driving a continuous improvement program to strengthen and automate campaign processes. In addition, the role will be required to support the development of integrated customer data reporting and customer segmentation contributing to an improved customer experience. Working as part of the broader Digital Data team you will gain valuable exposure to Salesforce and Cloud technologies.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in working with marketing technology platforms (preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Strong SQL skills for querying and manipulating datasets
- Outstanding data analytical and advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge and use of MDM tools such as Master Data Maestro or equivalent toolkit
- Experience in developing dashboards and data visualisations
Our client is offering an initial 6 month contract with the potential to extend. Offices are based in the Melbourne CBD with a requirement to work on-site 3 days per week.
For more information feel free to contact Ben Austin at firstname.lastname@example.org