- 6 month initial contract (view to go permanent or extend long term)
- 100% remote opportunity
- $70-$80 per hour
- Flexible working hours, strong company values and positive and supportive team culture!
Our client, a rapidly growing environmental consultancy is currently in search for a Business Support Officer to join their team. This is an initial 6 month contract opportunity, with the view to extend long term or convert into a permanent position with them. They are looking for a candidate with exceptional organisational skills, strong communication abilities, and a keen eye for detail. In this role you will support both project activities and internal business activities. You are a jack of all trades and enjoy working on a variety of different things.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Running daily general business administration to support the delivery of contracts, projects and services on time and on budget.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and tracking payments, budgets and payroll in a timely and accurate manner
- Liaising with external stakeholders and clients, handling all incoming calls and correspondence in a professional manner and maintaining high-quality customer service.
- Maintaining an organised and up-to-date operations and filing system for all project-related documents, correspondence, and records.
- Preparing standard operating procedures, reports, presentations, spreadsheets, and other materials as requested by the ELT, clients and team members.
- Managing schedules, calendars, and travel arrangements for the CEO and Executive Leadership team.
- Coordinating meeting logistics, including room reservations, equipment rentals, catering, and transportation and assisting with event planning and execution.
- Supporting wellbeing, people and culture initiatives, as required.
Key skills and characteristics our ideal candidate should have are:
- Minimum 5 years of business administration and / or operations management experience.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience managing budgets and expenses.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong customer focus.
- Strong time-management and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent attention to detail, takes initiative and solves problems.
- Experience in developing internal systems, processes and filing systems.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate across service areas to meet project deliverables.
- Proficiency with office applications and ability to learn new software and systems.
- Contract or project management administration experience using Accelo or related program management software.
- Advanced proficiency in Xero or relevant budget and expense systems.
- Proficiency in Office 365 suite, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please APPLY NOW!