- Adelaide based role
- 7-month initial contract
- Opportunity to work in an environment with a strong sense of team work and positive working culture
The Business Manager is responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of a financial business advisory service within specific directorates and/or entities within the business, including management and financial accounting, monitoring, reporting and analysis, budgeting and forecasting, administration, supply and materials management which results in the effective operation of the directorate consistent with the policies and objectives of our client.
The preferred candidate will have:
- Recent accounting and budget experience, which should include experience in the preparation of financial statements, budget submissions and assessment for senior management.
- Previous experience in journal and invoice preparation.
- Previous experience in a financial role.
- Previous experience with project work.
- Previous substantial experience with personal computers and associated software packages.
- Previous experience in developing business cases and developing recommendations.
- Experience in undertaking financial business analysis and providing concise written executive financial reports.
- Successful record of providing quality services to customers, particularly in a consultative environment.
- Experience working with Oracle is highly desired
- Experience working in a complex environment is highly desired
- A current NPC and WWCC are required for the position
If this role sounds of interest, please give Taliya a call on 0435266528. Alternatively, you can click Apply Now to be considered.