Do you love data? Looking for a long term contract?
Our Client is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst for an initial 12-month contract with the potential to extend well beyond to be based in Melbourne or Geelong, Canberra, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Newcastle. This federal Agency offers great workplace flexibility with continued hybrid workplace arrangements.
This APS6 level role sits within the Customer’s Experience Delivery Performance Management and Quality team. The team identifies trends and insights to share with Participant Experience Delivery to drive improvements in performance and quality. This role provides the information required to improve the experience of Participants of the largest health reform and safety network since Medicare.
Lead work with key business areas to develop consumable reports and analytics to address risks and key insights, mentoring more junior Analysts and managing projects.
- Data Analytics and reporting developing reports using statistical methods
- Extract and present data in Microsoft Excel and comparison charts
- Draft management reports, present insights and recommendations
- Coordinate Branch level reporting on performance
- Undertake regular quality assurance activities on programs and reporting
- Lead, mentor and coach other more junior Analysts and drive projects
- Qualifications in data analysis, data science, statistics, computer science or mathematics
- Intermediate/Advanced MS Excel
- Experience leading projects to deliver consumable reports, analysis and deriving business insights – end to end BI reporting
- Data governance
- Strong Microsoft Power Automate skills and experience
- Power Query in Excel to connect, extract, integrate and load
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, maturing federal Agency and make a difference.
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com // 0408 388 680
Applications close 24th November.