- Proven track record of existing BDM’s meeting and exceeding KPI’s.
- Permanent Career Opportunity.
- Up to $100K Base + Super + $18K Car Allowance + Company Fuel Card + $36K Comms.
An industry leading, dynamic technology company that specialises in creating innovative solutions for enhanced safety and security across diverse market sectors, is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their team in a permanent career opportunity.
Are you a lover of meeting your clients face-to-face and enjoy engaging in on-field sales? This is the one for you! In this role you will priortise the engagement of Net New Logo Acquisition alongside managing a portfolio of accounts, selling a market leading supplier of fencing services. Our client currently has over 20 national branches and service over 5,000+ clients across their successful 20+ year journey thus far.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Identify and acquire net new business opportunities with relevant prospects.
- Maintain high level relationships with clients and C-Level stakeholders.
- Manage the end-to-end sales cycle process from initial cold calls/site meetings to closing deals.
- Providing accurate quotations, prices and being critical in identifying additional sales opportunities (packages).
- Negotiate and manage customer contracts and the response to Tenders and RFPs.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and maintain data on the CRM.
- Work cross functionality with internal and external teams to ensure targets are met.
- Demonstrated customer facing experience with clients in relevant sectors is a MUST.
- Strong B2B sales experience – selling rental fencing equipment is a plus.
- Proven experience with hunting new business and exceeding sales targets.
- Possess great communication and presenting skills to analyse a business’ needs and translate them into relevant solutions.
- Display a can-do attitude and have the ability to work autonomously and with a team.
- Based in Sydney, NSW, and have full working rights in Australia.
If you are passionate about new business development, innovation, and making a meaningful impact, we invite you to APPLY NOW for this exciting opportunity. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org